Monday, June 15, 2009

health care

got a phone call last night... looks like im gonna be helping to organize organizing for america's national day of serive for health care. (good timing, right?) i really dont know what that means, yet. OFA has tried some weird stuff in the past... when the budget was getting passed they canvassed/phonebanked to try to get pledges of support with awful results. I hope that's not what we're doing. I went to the OFA website, and from what I could tell, they don't even know what they are doing yet for this thing, which is on June 27th, twelve days... Should have called me sooner. I think we might do blood drives and healthy food drives and stuff, instead. Hand out info on how to get your kids health care if you have no money. Actually help people. Go steal their cigarettes when they aren't looking, maybe? I dunno.

-p

No comments:

Post a Comment